Prepaid Plan Details
Prepaid Plan Details
1. What Terms and Conditions Apply to my Kogan Mobile Product??
- This document sets out the Terms and Conditions that apply to specific Kogan Mobile contracts and products (collectively, the Products).
- The terms and conditions that will apply to your Product or Products are:
- all the terms and conditions provided to you when you agree to purchase a Product, including all the terms and conditions contained in this document; and
- all the terms and conditions contained in the Vodafone Standard Form of Agreement (SFOA) as amended, which is available at koganmobile.com.au/legal (collectively, the “Terms”).
You accept the Terms when you purchase a Product or are provided with a Prepaid Pack and activate either of these by:
- calling us on from your Kogan Mobile service; or
- Accessing our website at accounts.koganmobile.com.au/activation to register/activate;
- Your contract commences on your acceptance of the Terms, however, any credit expiry period does not start until you have recharged your Prepaid account.
- The Terms may be changed from time to time. Kogan Mobile will comply with relevant laws, regulations and industry codes if it makes any such changes.
- Vodafone’s Fair Use Policy applies to any unreasonable use of Products. This includes use of any “unlimited” offerings. See koganmobile.com.au/legal
- For more information, call Kogan Mobile on:
- from any phone within Australia; or
- for free from your Kogan Mobile service when in Australia.
2. Important Things You Need to Know
- The Products are for personal use only, and are not available to medium to large business/corporate and commercial customers.
- The Products are available to eligible and approved customers.
- The Products are available online via koganmobile.com.au and via text. If you’ve registered a credit/debit card to your Kogan Mobile service, you can recharge your account by texting a code to . You can find more information on recharge codes at help.koganmobile.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/209871927
- Unless otherwise stated, only one Kogan Mobile Product can be used per connection to the network.
Factors affecting availability and performance
- Products, services and functions are only available if used in conjunction with a compatible device and in a compatible coverage area. Not all mobile devices are compatible with our network.
- The Terms contain details regarding device compatibility, network capability and availability relating to the “Vodafone” network. However, notwithstanding anything else in our contract with you, in addition to the “Vodafone” networks operated by, for or on behalf of TPG Telecom Limited and Vodafone Network Pty Limited, we may provide services to you using any telecommunications network we consider appropriate and that network will constitute “our network” or “the network” for the purpose of the Terms. For more information about “our” network, see koganmobile.com.au/about/coverage/
- All Products are for use on the Vodafone 4G/3G Network within the Kogan Coverage Area. See koganmobile.com.au/about/coverage/ for coverage details. Before purchasing a Product, you agree to refer to koganmobile.com.au/about/coverage/ for coverage details so you can confirm that your intended use of the services, your address(es) is located in the appropriate Vodafone coverage areas and that the device you wish to select is compatible with the Vodafone coverage area where your address(es) is located. In order to use the Product, a compatible 4G/3G device is required to access Vodafone 4G/3G services.
- The factors that affect the availability and performance of Kogan Mobile services and the data speeds you may reach depend on many factors, including network coverage, device capabilities, location, network congestion and if you are roaming.
- If, from time to time, we provide additional services in Australia where you may roam on a network in a Non-Vodafone Coverage Area, we may also restrict the availability or the speeds of those services (which may include data services).
Fair use of inclusions
- “Unlimited” voice and text offerings in the Products are only for standard person-to-person national calls and standard TXT (excludes premium and special numbers) all when made within Australia, or “unlimited” International Direct Dialling (IDD) (if available) offerings in the Products are only for standard person-to-person international voice calls, all when made from Australia. So to use these offerings, you should be talking to another person, or using your fingers (or a voice-operated application) to TXT them.
- These offerings are not for you if you plan to do any of the following: multiple simultaneous calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM in any other device), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity which does not involve standard person-to person national calls and standard TXT (Non-Standard Usage).
- Regarding data, these offering is not for you if you plan to do any of the following: using encryption for the purposes of bypassing tethering detection; using any Application that is designed to avoid tethering detection for the objective of bypassing speed controls; or any other activity which does not involve standard individual data usage (Non-Standard Data Usage)
- Kogan Mobile and Vodafone reserves the right to determine other activities to be Non-Standard Usage or Non Standard Data Usage, where such activities are of a commercial nature and/or do not involve standard person-to person national calls, standard TXT and standard individual data usage.
- For further details, see the Fair Use Policy at https://www.koganmobile.com.au/legal/fair-use-policy/ .
- For data Products, a data session:
- starts when you begin internet activity, either directly or indirectly* on your mobile device; and
- ends when your data connection is lost. This will happen when:
- You turn your mobile device off,
- You turn your data connection off,
- You switch to flight mode,
- Lose network reception, or
- Your mobile device has not sent or received data for a period of time
*Direct internet activity is when you prompt your mobile device to send or receive data from the internet. For example, when you send an email. Indirect internet activity is when your mobile device or mobile applications are set up to send or receive data from the internet on your behalf. Examples include (but are not limited to): Email notifications via Gmail, notification of Tweets or Facebook posts which mention you and software or weather updates.
- A Product that includes data services is required to start a data session.
- When using data Products, some internet services, including web sites and email, may not be accessible.
- Subject to your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or other relevant legislation (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Kogan Mobile nor Vodafone makes any warranty regarding any software or data provided or available to you in connection with data services, including with respect to how that software or data operates on your device or interacts with applications.
- Unless otherwise stated, data usage is measured as the combination of both data you send (upload) and receive (download).
- Any data allowance which is part of your Product (including an Add-on Product, if applicable) is only available for use via your compatible handset. It is not available for use on a mobile broadband device or for use in a modem.
Rates and types of credit
- Details of the rates and charges, including any recharge price, Plan Allowances and expiry periods which apply to the Products are set out in these terms. This section sets out some general rules about recharge price, Plan Allowances and expiry periods. Sections 3 – 7 describes how these rules apply to specific Products.
- Recharge Price: The recharge price under each type of Product is set out in sections 3 – 7. As described in the SFOA, the recharge price for a Product will be billed in advance.
- Plan Allowances and expiry periods: Each Product has a specific expiry period, and a Plan Allowance which may be made up of:
- an Included Data allowance;and
- an “unlimited” or “Infinite” allowance (which provides you with infinite access to some (but not all) services available from Kogan Mobile – see sections 3 – 7 for details about the Products to which this applies).
- If usage of a Product exceeds any part of your Plan Allowance, or you use a service that is not part of your Plan Allowance, you will be charged an amount additional to your recharge price.
- Unless otherwise stated, if you do not use all your included Plan Allowance before the expiry period, any remaining Plan Allowance expires and is forfeited (it cannot be transferred, refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash or carried over into another month).
- Calculating rates and charges: Unless otherwise stated:
- rates specified for services are GST inclusive;
- each charge is rounded up to the nearest cent before GST is included;
- call usage is billed in blocks of 60 second increments. Usage is rounded up to the end of the current increment;
- each call may last for a maximum duration of 2 hours, provided you have sufficient credit and privileges to make the call; and
- data is charged in per kilobyte blocks.
- Details of the rates and charges which apply to the Products are contained in the Terms.
- Credit may be expressed in any manner, including as a monetary value or as a quantity of a specified Product.
- All rates and charges are subject to change. Kogan Mobile and/or Vodafone will comply with relevant regulations and industry codes with respect to such changes.
- International Calls: most Products do not include allowances for international calls. Please add an international calls add-on to make standard international voice calls to selected countries. See Section 6 Kogan Mobile Calls to Selected Countries Packs for more information.
- The PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON comes with PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON Credit. Details on what PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON Credit can be used to purchase can also be found in the table titled “Service and Charge table for PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON” in Section 4 below.
SIM, Voucher and Credit Expiry
- In order to purchase a Product you must firstly purchase a SIM card and a voucher for the Product on koganmobile.com and secondly, insert the SIM into your device (once you have received the SIM card) and activate this voucher at https://accounts.koganmobile.com.au/activation.
- Upon purchase of a voucher you will be advised the date of expiry for activation of your voucher. A voucher which is not activated before expiry will be forfeited. You will have 365 days after the date of purchase of your SIM to activate your SIM, otherwise it will expire.
- Once activated, the Kogan Mobile Recharge Products, PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON and DATA PACK have expiry periods. Expiry periods are specified for each in sections 3, 4 and 5 below.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Terms, when the credit expiry period elapses or when the Kogan Mobile Recharge Product is recharged (whichever occurs first), any unused credit or Plan Allowance for that Product is forfeited, is not refundable, and cannot be carried over to any other Product.
- Unless otherwise stated, if you change from a Product to any other Product, any unused credit or Plan Allowance from your original Product is forfeited, is not refundable, and cannot be carried over to your new Product.
- In addition, if you change from a 12 Month Plan to another Product, you will be charged the Early Exit Fee as set out in section 3 below.
- If your Product is eligible you can purchase an International Roaming pack. For more information and to check eligibility see Section 7 below.
- Section 10 of the SFOA sets out how you will be charged as a Prepaid customer for your Product.
Pausing your Product
- It is not possible to pause your Product.
- When you sign up to Kogan Mobile Recharge Product and nominate a Credit Card for payment, you will be automatically recharged upon expiry. This service is called “Auto Recharge”.
- If you continue using the Auto Recharge service, your credit card will be automatically charged during the period 11:00PM to 11:59PM on the expiry day of your current Kogan Mobile Recharge Product. All dates and times are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
- Any discounts may change or drop off upon an Auto Recharge.
- You can manage your Auto Recharge including updating your Credit Card details at your Kogan Mobile account at accounts.koganmobile.com.au, select the “payment method” tab and register your credit card details.
- Excluding 12 Month Plans, if you decide to cancel Auto Recharge you will need to go to your Kogan Mobile account at accounts.koganmobile.com.au, select the payment method tab and click Remove Schedule. To ensure an Auto Recharge is cancelled you must remove the schedule before 23:00 AEST on the day it is due. For the avoidance of doubt, this will not cancel your current Kogan Mobile Recharge Product, it will only cancel any future Auto Recharge. Your Kogan Mobile Recharge Product will continue until the end of its expiry period and you will not be refunded any of the paid price.
- If you have a 12 Month Plan, you will be automatically opted-in for Auto Recharge for the duration of your Commitment Period. To cancel or remove Auto-Recharge before the end of your Commitment Period, you will need to cancel your 12 Month Plan by calling Customer Care on 12612 and you will be charged an Early Exit Fee, as set out in section 3 below.
Checking your usage
- Check your call, TXT and data use here at accounts.koganmobile.com.au or call us for free from your Kogan Mobile service on 12612 (when in Australia).
3. Terms for Kogan Mobile Recharge Products
The following terms apply specifically to Products which are rechargeable (“Kogan Mobile Recharge Products”).
12 Month Plans:
- This table specifies the recharge price, expiry period, total minimum cost and EEF requirements for Large 12 Month Plan or Extra Large 12 Month Plans (“12 Month Plan”):
|Plan Name||Monthly Recharge Price (or Minimum Monthly Spend)||Expiry Period||Commitment Period||Minimum Cost over 12-month Commitment Period||Early Exit Fee|
|Medium – 12 Month Plan
||$20||1 calendar month||12 Months||$240||
Maximum Early Exit Fee – $60
Between month-1 and month-9 of the Commitment Period = 3 x Monthly Recharge Price, and between month-10 and month-12 = 1 x Monthly Recharge Price.
|Large – 12 Month Plan||$40||1 calendar month||12 Months||$480||
Maximum Early Exit Fee – $120
Between month-1 and month-9 of the Commitment Period = 3 x Monthly Recharge Price, and between month-10 and month-12 = 1 x Monthly Recharge Price.
|Extra Large – 12 Month Plan||$60||1 calendar month||12 Months||$720||
Maximum Early Exit Fee – $180
Between month-1 and month-9 of the Commitment Period = 3 x Monthly Recharge Price, and between month-10 and month-12 = 1 x Monthly Recharge Price.
In addition to the terms and conditions set out in 2 above the following terms and conditions apply to you if you purchase a 12 Month Plan:
- Your 12 Month Plan is a prepaid plan, with a 12-month Commitment Period.
- You will be charged an Early Exit Fee (see the above table for the relevant charge) if you cancel your 12 Month Plan, or move to another Product before the end of your 12 month Commitment Period. Additionally, if your 12 Month Plan fails to renew for any reason, you will be able to recharge your plan anytime for up to 20 days through your Kogan Mobile account. If your plan is not recharged within 20 days, your card will be automatically charged the Early Exit Fee and the service will be cancelled. To reconnect your service within 60 days from service cancellation, you will need to call customer service on 12612 from Kogan Mobile number or 1300056426 from any other number.
- Your plan will automatically recharge each calendar month of the 12 month term. The recharge date should occur on the same date each month, unless your recharge date falls on the 29th – 31st of the month, in which case depending on the calendar month in question, the recharge date will be on the following date. Charges will be automatically deducted from your nominated payment card.
- Your plan inclusions expire after 1 calendar month unless otherwise stated. If you run out of data before the end of the calendar month, you can purchase a data pack. See Section 5 below for more information
- To cancel your 12 Month Plan, you will need to call Kogan Mobile customer service on 12612. You will need to pay an Early Exit Fee (see the above table for the relevant charge).
- Data Rollover. You can roll over up to 200GB of unused data when your plan automatically recharges each month of the 12 Month Commitment Period. Your included data will be used first, followed by any rolled over data. Data in excess of 200GB each month will be forfeited. If your recharge has expired and is not renewed, or you cancel or change plans, you will lose any rolled over data.
- Your plan does not include an international call and SMS allowance. You will need to purchase an Calls to Selected Countries Pack. See Section 6 below for more information.
- To use your plan overseas, you will need to purchase an International Roaming Pack. See Section 7 for more information.
- After the end of your Commitment Period, you may be able to re-contract for another 12 months or if you choose not to re-sign for another term, your service will be moved to a month-to-month plan.
Remaining Kogan Mobile Recharge Products (excluding 12 Month Plans):
This table specifies the recharge price, expiry period, and inclusions for the remaining Kogan Mobile Recharge Products (excluding 12 Month Plans):
|Plan Name||Recharge Price||Expiry Period||Data Replenishment Amount Per 30 Days (excludes 365 Flex)||Total Data*||Standard national voice calls||Standard national text (SMS & MMS)|
|SMALL – 30 Days||$16.90||30 Days||6GB||6144MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|SMALL – 90 Days||$46.90||90 Days||3GB||9,216MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|SMALL – 365 Days||$179.90||365 Days||3GB||37,376MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Small – 365 PLUS||$389.90||365 Days||3GB||37,376MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|SMALL – 730 Days (24 months)||$354.90||730 Days||3GB||74,752MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|MEDIUM – 30 Days||$20||30 Days||10GB||10,240MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|MEDIUM – 90 Days||$79.90||90 Days||13GB||39,936MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|MEDIUM – 365 Days||$299.90||365 Days||13GB||161,963MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|MEDIUM – 730 Days (24 months)||$589.90||730 Days||13GB||323,926MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|LARGE – 30 Days||$36.90||30 Days||40GB||40,960MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|LARGE – 90 Days||$99.90||90 Days||20GB||61,440MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|LARGE – 365 Days||$399.90||365 Days||20GB||249,173MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|LARGE – 730 Days (24 months)||$779.90||730 Days||20GB||498,347MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|EXTRA LARGE – 30 Days||$49.90||30 Days||60GB||61,440MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|EXTRA LARGE – 90 Days||$139.90||90 Days||40GB||122,880MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|EXTRA LARGE – 365 Days||$529.90||365 Days||40GB||498,347MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|EXTRA LARGE – 730 Days (24 months)||$1,039.90||730 Days||40GB||996,694MB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|SMALL – 365 Days FLEX||$179.90||365 Days||Not per 30 days Data||81,920MB (80GB per 365 days)||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|MEDIUM – 365 Days FLEX||$299.90||365 Days||Not per 30 days Data||161,792 MB
(158GB per 365 days)
|LARGE – 365 Days FLEX||$399.90||365 Days||Not per 30 days Data||248,832 MB (243GB per 365 days)||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|EXTRA LARGE – 365 Days FLEX||$529.90||365 Days||Not per 30 days Data||497,664 MB (486GB per 365 days)||Unlimited||Unlimited|
In addition to the terms and conditions set out in 2 above the following terms and conditions apply to you if you purchase any of the Products in the table above:
- Unlimited standard national text excludes premium and re-routed TXT and cannot be used for commercial purposes or for resale purposes.
- Unlimited standard national calls excludes premium and re-routed calls and cannot be used for commercial purposes or for resale purposes
- Any Kogan “365 Days FLEX” Mobile Recharge Product comes with a Total Data amount that is all given upfront and is valid for 365 days as per the amount specified in the table above.
- Each Kogan Mobile Recharge Product with an expiry of 90 days comes with a Total Data amount which is split into 30 day blocks as per the Data Replenishment Amount Per 30 Days specified in the table above.
- Each Kogan Mobile Recharge Product with an expiry of 365 days (excluding 365 Days FLEX) comes with a Total Data amount which is split into 30 day blocks as per the Data Replenishment Amount Per 30 Days specified in the table above from days 1 – 360. From days 361 – 365 the remainder of the Total Data (a pro rata of the Data Replenishment Amount Per 30 Days) is added to the account.
- Each Kogan Mobile Recharge Product with an expiry of 730 days comes with a Total Data amount which is split into 30 day blocks as per the Data Replenishment Amount Per 30 Days specified in the table above from days 1 – 720. From days 721 – 730 the remainder of the Total Data (a pro rata of the Data Replenishment Amount Per 30 Days) is added to the account.
- For all plans excluding 365 FLEX, if data limit is reached before 30 days has elapsed, access to data will cease until the next data replenishment date (if any), or the customer recharges or purchases a data pack.
- For 365 Days FLEX, if data limit is reached before 365 days has elapsed, access to data will cease until the customer recharges or purchases a data pack.
- Data can only be used in Australia, on Vodafone Networks.
- Data usage is charged in per kB increments.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Terms, if you recharge on any Kogan Mobile Recharge Product before the end of your Expiry Period, all unused inclusions from your Kogan Mobile Recharge Product will be forfeited and will not roll over to your new Kogan Mobile Recharge Product
4. Kogan Mobile PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON
The below table specify the types of credit to use in Australia that are provided if you purchase a PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON:
|Prepaid Plan Name||Price||Expiry Period||PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON Bolt On Credit^||Free rated access to koganmobile.com.au|
|PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON||$14.90||30 Days||$14.90||Unlimited to koganmobile.com.au|
^Your Bolt-On Credit includes standard national and international video calls, Call Forwarding within Australia, Vodafone Directory Assistance 1223, International SMS & MMS.
The following terms and conditions apply to you if you purchase a PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON:
- Calls to international countries will be charged as per standard international call rates and will be paid for from your PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON. See koganmobile.com.au/plans/mobile/premier-access-bolt-on/ for rates.
- Calls to non-terrestrial locations such as satellites and space stations are excluded.
- Calls to international rerouted, freephone, pager, and premium numbers are excluded.
- You can only activate a PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON if you are an existing Kogan Mobile customer with an active Kogan Mobile Recharge Product.
- If you have purchased an initial PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON (which has not yet expired) and add another PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON, the Expiry Periods begin on purchase and will run consecutively until the end of each Expiry Period.
- Unused PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON inclusions can continue to be used after your Kogan Mobile Recharge Product Expiry Period however will be forfeited at the end of the PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON Expiry Period.
- The maximum number of PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ONs that can be purchased and activated at any given time is 16.
- All PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON inclusions are for use within Australia only
Service and Charge Table for PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON
The table below details all Products that can be paid from your PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON Credit (unless stated otherwise), and the charge rate for those Products.
|International Voice Call||Varies. See list of country specific rates here.|
|National Video Call||$0.42 per min + $0.33 connect fee|
|International Video Call||0.72 per min + $0.44 connect fee|
|Call Forwarding within Australia||$0.20 per min|
|Directory Assistance 1223||$1.60 flat rate|
|Internationals SMS||$0.55 per SMS|
|International MMS||$0.83 per MMS|
5. Kogan Mobile DATA PACKS
The following table specifies the type of credit that is provided if you purchase a BIG DATA PACK:
|Data to Use in Australia||3GB||3GB||2GB|
|Expiry||2 Days||7 Days||30 Days|
The following terms and conditions apply to you if you purchase a DATA PACK:
- Data can only be used in Australia on Vodafone Networks.
- Data usage is charged in per kB increments
- If your Kogan Mobile Recharge Product includes a data allowance, data will be deducted from the Kogan Mobile Recharge Product or DATA PACK/s in order of sooner expiry used first (i.e. product expiring first, will be used first)
- The DATA PACK are not for commercial or resale purposes.
- If you have purchased an initial DATA PACK (which has not yet expired) and add another DATA PACK, the Expiry Periods begin on purchase and will run concurrently until the end of each Expiry Period.
- Unused data, from the DATA PACK, can continue to be used after your Kogan Mobile Recharge Product Expiry Period, however will be forfeited at the end of the DATA PACK Expiry Period.
- The maximum number of DATA PACKS that can be purchased and used at any given time is 5.
- The DATA PACKS will require you to have an active Kogan Mobile Recharge Product, before you can purchase a Data pack.
6. Kogan Mobile Calls to Selected Countries Packs
The following table specifies the type of credit that is provided if you purchase a CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK:
|Type of Calls To Selected Countries Pack||Price||Expiry Period||Inclusions|
|Calls to 10 Countries pack||$5||30 Days||250 minutes of standard international voice calls from Australia to 10 Selected Countries*|
|Calls to 15 Countries Pack||$10||30 Days||250 minutes of standard international voice calls from Australia to 15 Selected Countries*|
|Calls to 20 Countries Pack||$15||30 Days||250 minutes of standard international voice call from Australia to 20 Selected Countries*|
*Selected Countries may change from time to time, see https://www.koganmobile.com.au/plans/mobile/international-call-packs/ for list of current countries. Fair use policy applies. See www.vodafone.com.au/fairuse.
In addition to the terms and conditions set out in 2 above the following terms and conditions apply to you if you purchase a CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK:
- You can only use a CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK if you are an existing Kogan Mobile customer with an active account and recharge. New Kogan Mobile Customers who activated a SIM will need to recharge with Kogan Mobile Recharge Products before purchasing a CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK.
- You can have up to five of each type of CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK listed above active simultaneously. The CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK with the earliest expiry will be consumed first.
- You can have up to 15 active CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK, (five of each type as per the point above). Where you have different types of CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACKS active simultaneously and you make a call to a country that is included in more than one of the CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACKS, the call minutes from the CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK with the earliest expiry will be consumed first
- If you have a PREMIER ACCESS BOLT-ON at the same time as a CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK, the international call minutes you use, to the selected countries, will be deducted from the one which expires first.
- Unused inclusions will be forfeited at the end of the CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACK Expiry Period.
- Unless stated otherwise, CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACKs can only be purchased via Online, the Kogan app or over the phone.
- CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACKS are for use within Australia only.
- CALLS TO SELECTED COUNTRIES PACKS included calls exclude premium services, overseas freephone numbers, video calls, re-routed calls and cannot be used for commercial purposes or for resale purposes.
- Includes calls from Australia, on Vodafone Networks, to mobiles and land lines which are applicable to a selected list of countries only.
7. Kogan Mobile Roaming Pack
The following table specifies the type of credit that is provided if you purchase a ROAMING PACK:
|Inclusions to use in selected countries*|
|Type||Price||Expiry Period||Data||Outgoing and Incoming Standard Voice Calls*||Standard TXT*|
|Roaming Pack||$15||24 Hours||1GB||30 mins||100 TXT|
*Selected Roaming Countries may change from time to time, see https://www.koganmobile.com.au/plans/mobile/international-roaming-packs/ for list of current countries. Fair use policy applies. See www.vodafone.com.au/fairuse.
In addition to the terms and conditions set out in 2 above the following terms and conditions apply to you if you purchase a ROAMING PACK:
- Selected Roaming Countries are New Zealand, U.S.A., U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Fiji, Japan, Vietnam, India, Italy, Greece, France, Canada, Spain, Philippines, Chile, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Saudia Arabia, Germany, Croatia, South Korea, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil. Check https://www.koganmobile.com.au/plans/mobile/international-roaming-packs/ for list of current countries before you travel. Fair Use Policy applies. See www.vodafone.con.au/fairuse.
- You can only use a ROAMING PACK if you are an existing Kogan Mobile customer with an active account and recharge. New Kogan Mobile Customers who activated a SIM will need to recharge with Kogan Mobile Recharge Products before purchasing a ROAMING PACK.
- Where the ROAMING PACK is purchased from koganmobile.com.au, the expiry period will begin immediately after purchase. Where the ROAMING PACK is purchased as a voucher, the expiry period will begin from activation.
- You can have up to five ROAMING PACK active simultaneously. The ROAMING PACK with the earliest expiry will be consumed first.
- Unused inclusions will be forfeited at the end of the ROAMING PACK Expiry Period.
- Unless stated otherwise, ROAMING PACK can only be purchased via Online/Mobile, per sms or over the phone.
- Standard incoming and outgoing voice calls includes calls to and from mobiles and land lines excluding premium services, overseas freephone numbers, video calls, re-routed calls and cannot be used for commercial purposes or for resale purposes. Both outgoing and incoming voice calls are charged in per 1-second increments.
- Standard TXT includes standard outgoing TXT and excludes any picture text or multimedia messages.
- Data is charged in per KB increments for both download and upload.
5. Consulting the Critical Information Summary for your Product
- Further information about your Product may be included in the Critical Information Summary (CIS).
- You can find the Critical Information Summary for your product at https://www.koganmobile.com.au/legal/ .6144